We have one position, president that requires a vote. Voting will open for this position at 1:00pm on Wednesday,
23rd June and close on Saturday, 10th July at 1:00pm. All current Financial Members, Life Members and Hall of Fame
Members will receive an email providing a unique link for access to the vote, controlled by our webmaster Perry
Brennan. Members will be asked for a simple yes or no. To be the successful candidate for president a simple
majority of votes is required.
2021 ASRL Annual General Meeting Agenda
1:00 pm: President to open the meeting.
Attendance book and apologies
1. To submit the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting for approval
2. To deal with business arising out of the 2020 minutes
3. To deal with any relevant correspondence
4. Presentation of 2021 Annual Report
5. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of the Audited Financial Statement
6. Election of Office Bearers for the 2021-22 Season.
The following committee members have one more year of their term of office remaining:
Treasurer – Rory Gillespie
Vice President – Rod Costa
Vice President – Nick Sampson
Vice president – Edwina Wright
2 Nominations have been received for the position President; a vote has been conducted.
Nick Sampson, NSW
Phil Chipman, Qld
One nomination was received for the position Secretary, ratification required for:
Secretary - Natasha Tunney
Only two nominations received for the three Vice-President positions, ratification required for:
Vice President – Grant Wilkinson
Vice President – Geoff Wilson
7. Consideration of Nomination/s for Life Membership and Hall of Fame
8. Election of Hall of Fame committee
(4 required from existing Hall of Fame members plus President).
Call for Hall of Fame nominations from the floor.
9. Hall of Fame Report by Hall of Fame committee
10. Setting of fees for the 2021-2022 season
11. General Business of an urgent nature for which correct notice has been provided