The ASRL represents the surf rowers of Australia, guiding the development and promoting the advancement of National surfboat competition at both grassroots and elite levels.
ASRL Membership is a $25 fee in NSW payable upon crews entering as via the SLS Carnival Entry system in the ASRL section. Click on BOAT PRIZE and enter your crews into the National Short Course Championship event at Manly. For NSW and in fact all crews the payback is:
• Membership to the ASRL with voting rights
• Supply of this seasons YELLOW Navy singlet and sun visor
• Tokens in the NEW BOAT PRIZE DRAW
• Entry into the ASRL National Short Course Championship event held at Manly on Sunday 24 Jan
• Pretty good value for the $25 per head cost
Manly ASRL National Short Course Championship Sunday 24 Jan:
National Short Course Championship entries close next Wednesday 20 Jan at 11pm
Wearing of the new YELLOW Navy Singlet is compulsory for the Short Course event and those late entries that don't yet have the new singlet can collect at the morning briefing on Sunday if not at the Manly event on Sat.
Entries close 5pm Thursday 11 Feb at $40 per head. Late entries close 18 Feb at $55 per head