ASRL AGENDA & 2021 AGM MINUTES NOW AVAILABLE
The AGM will be live streamed via Facebook. This platform will have the ability to comment throughout the meeting. Please note meeting commences at 1pm NSW time, check your local time if joining in from interstate or overseas.
2022 ASRL Annual General Meeting Agenda
1:00 pm: President to open the meeting.
Attendance book and apologies
1. To submit the minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting for approval
2. To deal with business arising out of the 2021 minutes
3. To deal with any relevant correspondence
4. Presentation of 2022 Annual Report
5. Treasurer’s Report and presentation of the Audited Financial Statement
6. Election of Office Bearers for the 2022-23 Season.
The following committee members have one more year of their term of office remaining:
President – Nick Sampson
Secretary – Natasha Tunney
Vice President – Geoff Wilson
Vice President – Grant Wilkinson
Vice president – Phil Chipman
Only three nominations received for the four Vice-President positions, ratification required for:
Vice President – Edwina Wright
Vice President – Rory Gillespie
Vice President – Greg Heard
7. Consideration of Nomination/s for Life Membership and Hall of Fame
8. Election of Hall of Fame committee
(4 required from existing Hall of Fame members plus President).
Call for Hall of Fame nominations from the floor.
9. Hall of Fame Report by Hall of Fame committee
10. Setting of fees for the 2022-2023 season
11. General Business of an urgent nature for which correct notice has been provided
FORUM TO FOLLOW AGM
A forum will be held immediately after the AGM. The ASRL will provide an update on the coming season and the current initiatives being delivered.
If you would like to put forward some points to be considered for the discussion please email these suggestions to email@example.com